ano ba talaga koya?

Posted by Dre | Posted in | Posted on 8:12:00 PM

This is actually somewhat a follow up from my previous entry ikaw na ang maganda ..


I was with my friend again last night with his "number two", still confused if he's doing the right thing -- having this affair. I already told him where I stand in this illicit affair of his. He tells me that he is happy whenever he is with this new guy but does not see himself with him long term. He's torn between, continuing the seven years or go with the new guy. I think Bob Ong is right when he quoted something about:

hindi ka maghahanap ng pangalawa kung talagang mahal mo talaga yung una
But then again, minsan kasi "malandi" lang tayo and loves the chase and attention (tabi po! hehe). Let's face it, why stick with something you no longer have passion for? I don't think it's healthy. I actually advised my friend to drop his seven year relationship if he's no longer happy being in it. I just don't want him being unfair to his partner. I know the feeling and i know that it's hard to put on a happy face when you know you're not anymore. I just hope he figures this thing out and not regret it.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment